From 13 till 17 February 2019 will be held in Paris the 229th edition of the Salon des artistes français.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to meet 600 French contemporary artists under the glass roof of the Grand Palais.
The Hibou could not resist to meet them with you, as well as to share the animated history of this Salon !
We shall begin our immersion, on the bridge Alexandre III. Then we shall travel through time, from the origins of the Salon to nowadays. An alive way of discovering the French artists of yesterday and today.
Our prices :
- Full price : 15 euros.
- Group price (from 7 people) : 11 euros. Possibility of having other time slot of visit on request.
Our prices include :
- The guided tour in English ;
- The entrance ticket of the Salon des artistes français ;
- A complementary booklet to the visit.
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS :
- Duration : 1:30. Appear 10 minutes before the beginning of the visit.
- Meeting point : Entrance of the station Invalides, 2 rue Robert Esnault Pelterie, 75007 Paris (Métro Invalides – ligne 13 / RER C).